headerphoto

this is it...

A breathe of relieve. Yesterday while I was about to sleep Jie Hu called and said results are out online. Frantically I grabbed by glasses and click on my mail. It asks for my candidate number. I was like"Fuck!!, where the hell did I put my docket???!!" I took out all the papers from my important documents folder and finally I found my docket. I typed in 31939 and 070250389..yea i remember my SRN number but not my candidate number..wtf..
Press enter I saw the word passed. Relieved but was not too happy. Maybe I expect too much but my brother says it good enough, friends congratulating and even my boss congratulated me this morning. So I just need to suck it up. I did my best despite all the emoness especially my breakup a month before the exams.

Criminal Law-52
Public Law-53
Contract Law-59
CLR-62
My reviews
- Criminal. Sucks. I wrote like till no tomorrow...fuck...Anyways I already told myself from the start that I'm not gonna venture into criminal when I practice. So fuck it la if its just 52
- Public Law, my favourite subject which I'm disappointed in my marks but in the future, I don't need public law. I know I'm well versed in politics and the constituition so be it, if my marks does bot reflect it. I'm living in Malaysia and I need to be good in Perlembagaan Malaysia y'all....not the unwtirren uk constituition..wtf
-Contract has always been my second weakest subject. I never be able to write as much as other people does cuz I tend to go straight to the point. But I studied my ass off for this subject. 59..hmmm..not my expectation but its ok I guess. While working in litigation, contract principles are used and I done some research on it and found that I can relate to it in practical. so yeah..my contract was ok
-CLR. 62..I'm suprised, I know my research can help me but never knew it can bring it up to 62..since my fav topic jury din come out and I literally crap my way through the other 3 essays. Thanks to Ms Eunice's tutorials cuz seriously I din do any of Raja Singgam's taught topics. Furthermore, CLR is my weakest subject. I always skip classes and only go to Eunice tutorials and spend time with the VLE research thing. And since I'm doing attachment, I'm glad I spend time doing research in CLR cuz it's so important in practice, to be able to do research on cases.
Overrall I'm not excited, I knew I could passed, but I wanted more. Anyways its all in the past now, hey..I got to give credit to myself to passing all despite of that drama shit that happens. Now its Part 1..ekk..excited, nervous at the same time...

No comments: