headerphoto

been through

In the middle of a manicure waiting for my nail polish to dry up. Well Selamat Hari Raya to all. I have my fair share of Raya food. My mum bought Lemang and we had ketupat given by our neighbour. Then my dad went to an open house and tapau nasi briyani for us with rendang and kari.Today was pretty much ok i guess. woke up at 12 and went stragith to gym cuz got yoga class. Then came back and watch Moonlight Resonance drama on dvd, took a nap and dinner. Then Moonlight Resonance again till now. The TVB drama is damn addictive and really nice to watch. The script is great and the acting is fabulous. Truly drama..
I've also managed to fit in my weekly dose of Gossip Girl. Desperate housewives is back and Heroes too. Now my pc is working hard. It's downloading something everyday.
Tomorrow it's gonna be yoga again in the afternnon and sambung my tvb drama. Pretty boring sometimes. Walking back to the carpark in midvalley, I saw lots of couples. Feeling a bit jealous actually see them dating happily. Well life goes on. One day God will provide, many people hvae ben telling me, this singlehood life is for me to grow so I'm better prepared for the next relationship and that it keeps me going. I must strive to be happy myself~
Arhh..nuff said, below are some pictures. My henna drawn hands and me, kim in deb's house with her dogs bruno and justin.








No comments: