headerphoto

risky shit

A friend said a couple of weeks ago,"Go call N to come join us la..I need some drama". I didn't call him of course, then tonight, my friends and I decided to Taman Desa to yumcha and EJ said want to call N or not. I replied jokingly,"If want drama call him la...", he din but N did come because of my car.More about it later. I'm just glad that I'm home and so is my car. Thanks to my friends who were there tonight. It was one hell of a ride. I really want to blog about it but I don't have the mood to type it all out. I did something pretty stupid,dangerous and could get my friends injured and thier cars also. To top it off, I screw up an opportunity which I clearly did not see cause of my stubborness. Sue me for breach of duty of care cause of the obvious risk. Damn it...Do you feel regret when you did not take the opportunity which you did not see in the first place? sigh..

No comments: