headerphoto

Sunday evenings

There are certain times of a week I always dread and dislike since I was small. It's Sunday evenings. It's when you know, weekend's over, you have to get back to work or classes by tomorrow. I will always wonder what have I done to make my weekends worth it. Ever since I was in primary I hate Sundays evenings, I dread the thought I have to wake up early the next day, I dread that I have to iron my school uniform and finish up my homework. It's even worse when I start working. Plus, 70% of Sunday evenings, it always rains. Great job by mother nature to brighten up the mood eh? Today was no exception. Since I go to church in the morning, I nap in the afternoon and often wake up feeling drowsy and have this insatiable thirst. Lips are chapped and throat is parched. My whole family goes to church, so we all too, wake up around 6 or 7. All in all, i hate sunday evenings. Today is no different and it's raining outside. Makes it all so depressing.
tomorrow i'm joinig the UK transfer Land Law class at 10 am. SO tonight I have to read some notes and the text book. Sigh.
I don't know why I'm blogging about this but I just freaking hate Sundays evenings.

No comments: