headerphoto

trust+migraine

I'm now sipping my cup of freshly brewed honey ginger tea. I'm so so tired. My mind now is saturated with trust law which I don't understand.Many of my readers are law students and some are not. To you guys who are not law students, imagine having to grasp a concept from a chart which has arrows everywhere, notes and extra points around the chart to understand a case. Plus the case is then reviewed from several different points of law this creating Vandervell(No 1) and Vandervell (No.2). All this because some rich guy named Vandervell decides to evade paying tax and hiring cunning lawyers who bend and twist the law and thus making the life of us as law students difficult. This is not made better byt the fact that I have been in classes since 2.15 pm and trust class is at 6.30-9.30 pm. I had only two 15 minutes break between those tutorials and one hour for dinner. I'm mentally exhausted. I can't open any law books for this period of time. I'm kinda pissed in trust class not because of the lecturer but the law we are studying. Trust, suppose to be a simple thing. "I trust you to hold my property to benefit someone" Who even invented it in the first place? We can't even trust ourselves, how can we trust an outsider? Human beings can't be trusted...pissed..angry..exhausted..stressed...thats' all i can rant at this moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Migraine is a neurologicalMIGRAINEsyndrome involving changed physical experiences, throbbing headaches and nausea. A typical migraine headache is one sided and will last for about four to seventy two hours.