headerphoto

trance session

Congratulations to Armin van Buuren for getting Number 1 yet again. I heart trance and now moving slowly into Deadmau5 in electronic house which is suprisingly good. I still listen to mainstream music but I truly wish I can get a cd player so I can blast through while I'm driving. I've been going through forums trying to understand the trance scene. Many people in Malaysia still is not exposed to the trance scene, i mean now only MOS is playing some of it but they still have to some R&B nights to support the clubbing scene in Malaysia. R&B is nice to dance and have fun, where you jsut shake the stress away. I Like R&B also when out with frineds and dance the night away but trance is something you can enjoy. I mean really enjoy, feel the beat that takes to..well TRANCE. At first I was apprehensive but I was exposed to Tiesto at first and found it with hints of heavy techno, but nonetheless the base beat was great. Till I discoverred Armin. OMG, first song I truly fell in love was the first track in Universal Religion album. Truly I shall say if there is such a word call music orgasm, I think I had a that when i listened to it. My mind totally was blown away by that track. You really can feel yourself immersing to the music, it's not so much that you want to dance to it, but you yourself will move without you knowing it. At the start with the slow beat it was jsut foreplay, it was good though but in the middle, reaching the climax..TRANCE, EUPHORIA. I'm sitll very new to trance but I'm loving every single song I listen now. It's like a whole new world to discover. I'm kinda sad that many people do not appreciate it but whatever la. I've been experimenting with different genres all the time and found some discovery ie bossa nova, instrumental,lounge, jazz, cafe del mar etc. Its hard to find someone who listens and appreciates these type of genre, so hence I share it in my blog. Mixing lounge music and bossanova influence with trance produces one of the greatest track I've ever listen. The original music was from Sunlounger and later mixed by Armin... Heaven. It's so good that I can't stop telling how good it is. Forgive me for sharing my new found interest, as said before nobody truly understands my style of music. Well I need my nap now..later going to Halloween party..pics later..

No comments: