headerphoto

fu tiau tiau

Woke up at 11 am and went to mivalley with my parents. They went shopping while I went to yoga at 12 pm. funny thing I realized..

My gym (California Fitness) has a pool. It has a quaint shelter and lounge chairs. To my amazement i felt like i'm in all gay club or men's club cause all the guys who sunbathe there are guys with hot bodies. Presumely gay. Some even lay on the floor cause the lounge chairs are not sufficient. Guys in their speedos spraying on tanning oil and lying on the lounge chairs. I did not seen a single female species at the pool, I guess it's intimidating. Gym is the place where I feel I can do my own thing and it's even more liberating if the gym's not packed. I got my wish these two days, there are so few people, even yoga class is less 10 people. Once I stepped out of the gym, I beh tahan. Too many people and to make it more worse, Midvalley is like a haven for couples. Or is there a couple's day I'm unaware of?

I'm trying my best to not be emo these holidays, keep myself busy from dramas, gym and series. Seeing all these couples is not making it easier. I'm jealous? perhaps so. The person I long for is not here, even if he's here it's complicated. I'm still a girl, a girl with feelings longing for companionship and love. but I'm proud to say I kept myself busy, thanks to my sis who bought the tvb drama.

There are so many things I would to blog about, but here is not the channel I should express myself, somemay get offended and some may continue to judge me from my blog. I don't hate these persons, it's their right. However my life is dramatic and emo as it is, I don't want to add in to that pile of drama.

Well I just finished 2 episodes of the tvb drama and boy oh boy, it's getting more juicier. I used to remember that my mum forbid me to watch chinese dramas, saying it corrupts me and makes us use cantonese even more. I will sneakily watch the chinese dramas anyway. Last time I don't like drama about family, prefering more to love stories. Now I love to watch chinese drama on family values. Maybe last time I don't understand that much, but something bout moonlight resonance drama attracts me. The quotes they use is realistic, some even my parents used before. Last two days, I had a mini parents -daughter shout match on a tirvial thing. I continued watching the drama and there was this part where the daughter ran away from home and the mother and grandafather was searching for her. At that part I cried, my sis cried too. Seeing the grandpa saying sorry to the grand daughter brings me tears to mye eyes. There was one time I had a big fight with my dad, I blamed him for not letting me study A levels, my dad said it was because my bro has to go UK. I was frustrated, I lashed out at him saying he bias and all, then he said sorry to me cause not providing me the education I need. I remembered that moment clearly, I was so guilty, I said I was sorry too. But for me the fact that my father said sorry to me was too much for me to bear. I was guilty, OMG it even brings tears to my eyes now.Anyways, that was in the past. I appreciate them more, they been there for me when I broke up with Shrek( I changed his name to Shrek.. ;p).

Ok..moving on..tomorrow I'll be meeting with my besties at Midvalley for a movie and catch up sessions. Tomorrow is 3 days in a row I'll be in midvalley. Oh yeah, I remembered why I bit pissed seeing the couples in Midvalley...Shrek and me started out in Midvalley and N and I started off also in Midvalley..well technically in IOI mall but it's sort of significant nonetheless..
And K, if you read this, I'm not emo bout them ...well u know me..always so sensitive.

Hmm. I ranted didn't I? My post as usual is all over the place. That's why I say this blog is called flowing thoughts cause sometimes I have to much to say. I'm listeing to Armin's Universal Religion album and it's euphoric especially at the start..OMG, I love it so much it brought shivers to my body. Trance is euphoric. It's so good you feel your body and mind drift with the beat. I don't know how to explain it but it's just so good. I think it brings you to a state of trance in awe of the music. I'll achieve my dream one day, lying on field under an oak tree and listening to trance with someone.

Ok enough rantings..I'm off for a quick nap and hopefully dream of something nice..ciao~

No comments: