headerphoto

For you Jesus

I painted my nails pink. I'm hormonal. One moment I was crying and emo-dialing. Not drunk dialing. I called people when I'm emo and maybe even more emo after that but I still do. Now seeing my nails I'm happy or at least feeling better. I went to church today and I'm glad that I made that choice to not go class. Today's sermon was on Joshua's perserverance to keep on holding on God even through tough times.
Being a Christian does not mean we have an easy life without struggles and storms but you wil find comfort knowing that He will never let go of you even through the rough storms but we too have to hold Him close to us, continue to praise Him and he will lead us through the darkness. Jesus is there always for me, no matter how much I've sinned. Yes I admit I may shock people telling them I'm going to church. I'm not perfect but I'm not embarassed. I have my sins but I'm happy that I found salvation and solace in His arms. We sang a worship song which really spoke to me. I may continue to be emo at times but I know I'll go through it by continue to stay with Him and talk to Him and praise Him. I love you Jesus, throughly do.

No comments: