headerphoto

anger management

Msgs still keeps pouring in for support and midnite calls with friends helped me move on. My sisters are calling me to check on me, dad took leave to stay at home..he said he was tired but I know he just want to take care of me. At times like this , friends you thought you lost came back with a lending ear. I was wrong to shut them off when I said in my blog not to talk about it. Cause after talking it really made me feel better. New friends were made, family ties are strengthen and most of all I'm coming back God. Listening to a sermon on strength the other day really comforted me as well as some worships songs that hit me and made me realise.


this morning i was greeted by yet another morning message and a goodnite call. I want things to be slow. the slower the better. My heart are now plastered all over and the wounds are healing.Just sometimes memories are like salt to the wound. A tiny pinch but with all the love I get, I will heal. Through this difficult times I've learned a lot.


I read horoscopes wtf..the superstitious me..and thre is one line which is so true "you do not have to worry about sagitaurius's mind, but beware of the heart because it is defenseless" It's so true. my mind is always on the rational, practical side but my heart is usually defenseless. I'm too trusting sometimes , and get burned a lot. Since it's defenseless, it's intense..my parents were heartbroken after seeing me crying for a day and not moving away from the bed. I cried like I'm gonna die like that..suicidal type..*sigh*..things i did for The Bastard.


F**k it la..i got new goals new in life..new roads to pursue..I'm smart and witty, funny and did I mention smart again? I don't mean to be proud but I know I have a great personality. right?

No comments: