headerphoto

i know my comet is out there

There are many life lessons to be learned in life and i've experienced one of it. Alicia keys -Lesson Learned depicts how I feel. I'm not 100 % healed but it is better. At times like this, friends are the most important thing you have. I know I told this the umpteenth time but jsut for u guys out there, keeps your friends closer than you keep your bf/gf. I'm not saying that you give 100% to yourfriends and ignore ur gf/bf but keep the friends connection going and strong. Let them in your life and they'll be there for you. I regret that I spend too much time wif The EX and ignoring my firends and most importantly abandoning God in my life. Yes, there are past mistakes that I've made, I've learned and I'm looking forward to love again as soon as my heart healed. There are tonnes of things to do now that its about ME. Exams are nearing, places to go, future plans to do..I mean I'm feeling better and wish that I'll have less emo days from now onwards.

Went out with a friend today, chatted and both felt better. I've discovered many things about me now, and start to recognise my strength and weakness. I had nice memories from the past but I'll make new memories from now on.

I'm just 22, there are many roads to lead and people to meet. Life is too short. I'm healing,I'm feeling better and hope I'll be healed asap.


I was burned but I call it a lesson learned
Mistake overturned, so I call it a lesson learned
My soul had returned so I call it a lesson learned
Another lesson learned
Lifes perfect, it aint perfect you dont know what the struggles for
Falling down aint fallin down if you don't cry when you hit the floor
It's called the past cause i'm gettin past
And I aint nothing like I was before.

No comments: