headerphoto

Can you fall so low?

Felt emo in a sec and better in another. I'm a great girlfirend aren't I?

I'm content to waking up beside each other and cooking breakfast and hanging in the house on a lazy Saturday or Sunday

I'm content to being together in the same room and do things individually slotted in the middle an occasional hug or kiss.

I don't really celebrate V-day. We can just hang out in the house, cuddling and watching a movie.

I like to shop wif my loved one in Tesco and then go and cook a sumptious meal and then spend time together.

I like to play pc games,ps2, movies and computers..boy's stuff..aren't anyone grateful to have me?

I was blinded with the material things that The ex bought me. But I'm an independent woman now. Is there someone there for me? I'm excited that in the next relationship I get to do better but I don't see any potential guy coming along. I'm still hurt, the pain is not going away. Time , everybody says need time..I don't have time. I want my life back!1

I want to be able to experience the first date, the first kiss, the first holding of hands, the first pillow talk session, the first cuddle..I want to build a new series of Firsts. Damnit..is that too much to ask?

No comments: