headerphoto

Payback Scenario

Scenario #1:
I'm at the newest high end shopping complex in KL. i'm wearing a Gucci Jacket, Oscar de la Renta skirt with Chanel boots and a panter Cartier bangle to top it off. I was walking to the car park after buying a pair of emerald cufflinks for my husband for our 15 th year anniversary which in a week.Then I spotted a familiar face, his face was weary and tired and he was holding a number of shopping bags following dreadfully behind a rather snobbish looking woman who can be clearly seen been hitting the plastic surgeon often for botoxs and eyelifts. It was the ex. He does not look his cheerful self 20 years ago. Wrinkles were on his face and you can see the tiredness in his eyes. I went up to him to say Hi. He was shocked and could not believe it was me, he stopped and looked at me and greeted back. He was wearing crisp shirt and nice pants which is clearly tailor made and shiny shoes. Suddenly the phone rings and I uttered "Excuse me" its The Husband who is calling, I answered "Hello Baby,I've just finish shopping Where are you? Oh.. you just came back from New York? I'll be back soon honey..Bye". I then looked back at him said sorry about the dirsuption and that it was my husband who just came back form a business trip.I suggested to go out for a drink to catch up .I then passed my business card to him. Then I heard a loud shout,I was slightly startled.It was from the snobbish woman , "ALLAN!!! Can you walk faster and keep up??!!!"Scurrily he ran towards her and said sorry he could not go for a drink and said he would call. Then they both walked towards the Prada shop. I almost felt sorry for him and a bit suprised to on how a man whose dreams were crushed that you can just sadness in his eyes? People say its karma or the quote" what goes around comes around. Ah.. well at least now I can go back to my loving husband and lokking forward for my gift..

No comments: