headerphoto

Another day..

I went out yesterday..to a *drum roll please*BLIND DATE / DOUBLE DATE!! It's so crazy I have not done it before. Nonetheless it went well .Anyways I know you guys would be freaking right now saying it's too soon, I admit just the day before yesterday was the drama and crying like shit but being able to go out distracted me from the bastard. The date is also recovering from a 6 year relationship break up just 3 months ago. We spend time talking bout exes and how we are in a relationship and how we were betrayed somehow. We clicked albeit I was looking down almost all the time...I would not reveal the juicy bits yet. I dun want to jump the gun but it was fun to know someone is out there is still in the healing process and make me feel better. Both of us know the pain suffered by break up, he din sleep for 4 days straight after that and me i'm a trainwreck. but now i feel so much better. I dun expect anything but the feeling is great. Deep down I'm worried to go to deep but what heck right? It's not like we both gonna jump to a relationship asap.


I looked through the ex's picture with girl and I dun feel so bad anymore. Let bygone be bygones. Oh yeah the other couple and me were saying how ugly she is..serious, If I'm ugly imagine ten times uglier than me. I'm not saying that becuase of what she done but the ex said so when she came to office now they r both f**king each other...Such an irony. To the other couple who teman me.. thank u very much ya..

No comments: