headerphoto

shadow of the day

Driving in the middle of the night gives me a sense of peace. I was emo yesterday night and since my sister in Puchong, I decided I drove to her palce at around 1 am. I rached thtere in 20 minutes and once I reached there, I dun feel that emo anymore.


Was talking to Secret Friend for the past hour. He is having problem on moving on from the ex. I can really relate to him because the relationship he had was really similar to me. Years of commitment,the promise, the understanding and then suddenly lost in an instance. Watching the person you loved turn your back on you can really bring you down.


On better news, I lost 5 kg in 2 weeks. I'm aiming for another 5 more and it'll be soon..*cross fingers*

I'm feeling better besides the weight loss but also actually advising Secret Friend. At least I get to see what i need to see to really move on but he is still asking why..sigh..relationships..there are couple of breakups this year..with mine being the worse of the lot with the drama..but i'm ok today..dunno whether tomoro i'll ok too..anyways I'm looking forward for the mat salleh lecturer tomoro..that's all ~toodles~

No comments: