headerphoto

Muacks..

Today is jst blogging the whole day. but it helps me express my feelings. i went to jaya jusco to buy some stuff. The my parents went to the supermarket so i tagged along. Dad wants me to cook pasta for him. I'm good at it. I've cooked it many times for The Bastard. but to go and buy the ingredients I always buy gave me a tiny pinch in my heart. I always love to cook so to lose that since i don't have my own kitchen it's a bit disturbing. We always talked bout our dream kitchen and how I would try different dishes everytime. It's gone now but i know my future i've a got a lot time for that. But just this period a bit sad lo.So to my future boyfriend, you sure gonna get fat cause I'm a great cook especially Western and Italian..Ok, gotta read my newspaper now and finish my long delayed judicial precedent paper...and oh yeah wait for someone's call..~toodles~

No comments: