headerphoto
I had a great time last night.Secret friend and I went out to Sunway Pyramid for a movie. we talked a lot and then he brought me to play my favourite arcade game "House of Death 4" then I watched him race in the arcade games. He's really good with cars either driving them real life or virtually. Then we watched "Defnitely, Maybe" which was quite nice except for the horrible seats in TGV. It reminds me now why I don't like to go TGV. You don't have enough head rest and it's like half of your head is exposed. the movie is about failed relationships and it gives me the tiny pinch of heartache when i see the breakups and all. And in CSI NY recent episode shows The Italian guy slept with the neighbour and lied to Lindsay. Fuck man, when i saw that scene the pain comes back. Coming back to yesterday's outing, we drove around PJ after the movie cause it was onli 11 pm and not wanting my secret friend to meet my parents who stays up late on Friday. then he showed me where the illegal racings, teach me about drags,sprints and circuit. Showed me where the racers berkumpul at PJ. funny, before I met Secret Friend, I always thought people who plays with cars are those super rich spoil kids. And what they are doing is just a waste of time. But I was wrong, he's different from my pre-conceived perception. He does not look like the typical racer and surely does not act like one. I only see him in action when he drove in the arcade battling with others.Anyway as i reiterated he is a Secret Friend, so i wont reveal more personal details about him and certainly are taking thing slow cause there is still a plaster on my heart right now. toodles~ Oh yeah I suddenly run out of karma stories..suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

Brian Lee said...

my name is earl! karma packed