headerphoto

My prayer..Pls do pray for me.

I'm sorry Lord for the things I 've done. I depended on someone who cleary cannot replace you. I turn my back on you Lord now I'm ashamed. but I knew you still love me. Bring me back to you.I need you back Lord. i'm nver letting you go cause I know you have a plan and purpose for meAt this times I know you show me the facts right in my face..I know it's no coincindence on what I saw. I need you back in my life. The love you showed me and my family. But I've sinned Lord. I'm sorry.I'm so sorry. Only you are here for me after all this. I'm now listening to worship songs on the cd that I've not listened in 4 years. It really touched my heart. I just want you as my friend Lord..As I'm writing this tears are falling down not because of him but because I abandoned you, Lord. When you send your Yue Ling to talk to me , I just realised how much i've changed. Not towards your plan and purpose but for my selfish ways. I refused to follow your words in the bible. I know well about being with a non-believer. Forgive me for my sins ..I dunno how many time I can say I'm sorry. I'm looking forward to going back to church and hearing Your word. You also showed a side of my parents. They relentlessly prayed for me and be with during this time and I know I can heal my broken heart through you.I just wanna feel your warm embrace again.I've lost sight of what important in life Lord which is YOU. How foolish am I to turn my back? But Jesus already paid for our sins and it's us the foolish people who cannot forgive ourself. I keep blaming myself but I know you help through it. Your love and strength is all I need. I love you Jesus. I knwo you look after me and you are all I need. Not material things but your love. As your love is infinite..In Jesus Name I pray AMEN.

No comments: