headerphoto

Good Morning beautiful..

2 nd or 3rd post in a day? I lost count.I just dun feel like studying.tomrorow is the day where i'll force myself to sit and study. today i'm just feeling relieved and as my fren said "awaken".Another incriminating evidence was revealed and I'm pretty sure when he cheated it was not onli with his colleague..jeng jeng jeng..i'm not telling..if my mom knows i blog bout this i'll be dead. She now so internet savvy she knows what's a blog..luckily she dunno my address or I'll be shutting down my blog asap.


I now can listen to love songs albeit the tiny pinch in my heart. I can look at the pictures and be unpertubed..I will look at the pics and think hey at that time did he cheated? but not the crying,wallowing feeling. I considered myself blessed to be able to move past it. I haven't like moved past 100% but it's close.thanks to prayers, sermons and worships songs, my soul is back..my spirit is comforted.thanks to friends messaging,calling and dropping comments.I finally feel free. Maybe there is this stupid feeling once i while but now i just need to focus on God. Problems will only get bigger if you focus on them,so focus on God.thats the quote I'm living by after my mom played the sermon for me. The sermon was so relevant it really did wonders for me.


I'm excited to build new memories with friends and family. I 'm excited that after my exams my parents will be paying my airline tickets to a place of my choice(but must coincide with my sis's flight)they asked me to vacation far far away like Paris? How cool would that be? but i hope my sis got a flight there or to Africa which i really would like to go. Or there is another plan to go Genting with someone...? Genting plan is too remote but I'm feeling so so much better. I've gone through the day without the itch to call the Bastard. How things change form The Bear to the Bastard. more updates soon on the date thing. We'll see how things go..I don't want rebounds!!


oh yeah since my life so drama..i should wirte my life story one day. Got somemore drama I did not blog..soon i promise.. Toodles~

No comments: